Wednesday 10 October 2012

Body Shop Skin Perfect Programme

Body Shop Skin Perfect Programme


Have you taken the Body Shop's Perfect Skincare quiz yet ? 

I came across this while having a nosey on the Body Shop website. It was perfect timing really as I had only a few days ago popped into my local store and felt completely overwhelmed by the choice of skincare ranges. 

The survey takes you through a series of simple questions including:

Are you male or female ?
How young are you ? ( I like their choice of wording here) 
Which of these best describes your skin type ?
What would you like to achieve with your skincare programme ?

BodyShop Tea Tree Skincare

The survey then suggest your perfect skincare products in three handy categories - Cleanse, Moisturise and Targeted Care. I was very pleased to see that the Tea Tree Range was featured highly in my results as i have been using the cleanser, toner and night lotion lately and loving it (review to follow). 

I was however surprised to see the Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion and Firming eye roll on in my suggestions but I will most definitely be giving them a try. 

What do you think of this kind of beauty tool ? Do you find them helpful ?

D Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment