Saturday 13 October 2012

New Look Maternity Haul

I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and so far I have been able to get away with baggy dresses and leggings. I had only really invested in one pair of maternity leggings and two nursing camisoles from Asda's Maternity Range . However I've found the endless cycle of 5 dresses and rush to have them in and out the wash a bit of a pain lately so i decided to have a maternity shopping trip. I also felt i needed a good pair of maternity jeans with the cold weather coming in. 

I looked around on the Internet at various maternity ranges but I found New Look's Maternity range was the best for style, price, comfort and fit. Here is what I purchased :)

New Look Maternity Wear


Maternity Black Red Dot Ribbon Bow Tie Dress£22.99I aactually got this one in black but can't find it online
Maternity Magenta Ruched Side Top £14.99
My favourite out the bunch was this jumper it is so comfy and cosy i might get it in a few other colours and probably still wear it well after little lady has arrived :)
Now just to find some perfect winter boots. Any suggestions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment