Friday 21 December 2012

DIY Spot treatment: Aspirin Spot Treatment




All you will need is:



Place the 3 or 4 aspirin in a small dish 


Add a small splash of warm water


The aspirin should start to dissolve. Give them a stir until it develops into a paste.
Use the cotton buds to add the pasts to the blemishes. Leave for a couple of hours or if possible over night for really big blemishes.

If you try this please let me know how you get on. I loved it and will never buy an expensive spot treatment ever again. They tend to just dry my skin out and leave me with marked skin for a few weeks. 

Do you have any secret emergency skin fixes ?




3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I think the expensive things are basically the same idea.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love yr way but dose it really work!!!

    ReplyDelete