Tuesday 19 March 2013

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Review




I know, I know.... where have I been if I am just getting round to trying Snow Fairy. It was actually a gift from the hubby at Christmas time. I don't think I would ever have bought myself Snow Fairy from Lush I am always more attracted to the bath bombs when I'm in the store and perhaps this is why it has taken me so long. 

However I can now see what he fuss is about it does smell fantastic and the best bit is that it leaves my bathroom smelling amazing after I use it in the shower. I don't think it has any great skin benefits and while I loved it as a gift and will probably buy it as a gift for friends and family I wouldn't buy it for myself again. There are equally nice smelling shower gels that cost a lot less, my favourites being the dove range. 

Do you only purchase treats from Lush ? Or are there products you use everyday ?

D Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment