Thursday 6 December 2012

New Look Shape Up For Our Christmas Party Blogger Comp!




The lovely ladies at New Look are currently running a blogger competition to help us all "shape up" for Christmas. With the party season in full force New Look have given us all a fabulous guide on  how to glam up for our body shape. 

My outfit obviously has a little twist as I am 37 weeks pregnant but with New Looks Maternity range I still get to look fabby. I also decided to include two shoe picks as I still love wearing my high heels but if its a long night I do have to give into my swollen preggo feet and change into a little pair of flats. 

The winner of the competition wins £100 vouchers for New Look which I really hope I win so I can give myself a new mummy wardrobe makeover once Baby J decides to arrive. 

1 comment:

  1. this is a great outfit, love the striking leopard <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete