Saturday 8 December 2012

#partypose


Boohoo.com challenged me to create an outfit for £100 or less from their collection so here is what I came up with. I am so excited to be able to wear normal clothes again after Baby J arrives. I am really going to enjoy getting dressed and glammed up for my first night out with the girls or date night with hubby. The outfit I picked above is what I will buy if I win the vouchers. I think the outfit is perfect for either a date night or a sassy night out dancing with the girls.

Playsuit £25.00 - I picked this as I thought it was sexy and glam without showing too much. I also think the baroque pattern on the sleeves is bang on trend for this season !

Shoes £35.00  - The shoes I  just thought were edgy and different and would go with so many other things in my wardrobe so well worth the £35 investment.

Belt £8.00 - After 9 months of not having a waist I cannot wait to show it off and what a better way to celebrate it than with the waist belt

Tiger head ring £8.00 - because of the detail on the arms of this playsuit I don't really think it needs a lot of jewellery or accessories so I pick but big statement ring.

My outfit totalled £76.00 which means I would have enough to treat myself to this bag too. :)


What do you think of the Baroque trend ? Have you purchased anything with a Baroque pattern ?

DXx

No comments:

Post a Comment